Thursday, January 05, 2006

Properties in Clare in high demand

Offering the best in village life, Clare in Suffolk is an idyll for commuters and those seeking the sanctity of the countryside. Having recently been awarded the Anglia in Bloom title, this sort of community spirit and civil pride exemplifies the attitude of those living in Clare to their environment, and their neighbours.

Within easy reach of London, Cambridge and Ipswich by rail and road, Clare really is an ideal location from where to build a family or just escape the rat race. Surrounded by historical buildings and gentle countryside, inhabitants of Clare tend to be an easy-going lot. The vibrant community spirit helps newcomers feel welcome with a regular cycle of festivals, exhibitions and activities designed to keep both adults and children well occupied.

Properties in this area really do get snapped up quickly, which is why experienced local estate agents By Choice should be the first port of call for interested buyers and sellers. With cottages, town houses and detached properties available, Clare really does have something to suit everybody.

10 Comments:

Blogger linda said...

Great investment opportunity in Costa Rica, costa rica real estate, real estate beach, costa rica condos
Visit us for more information at www.jaco-bay.com

3:25 am  
Blogger Daniel Cruz said...

I like this blog is fantastic, is really good written. Congratulation. Do you want to see something more? Read it...: Costa Rica is a country with a extremely sense of freedom. The landscapes are for much the most green in whole center america.The chances of investement are way to high, the average of Americans, European and people of the entire planet who is buying here is up in the sky !!!
Great investment opportunity in Costa Rica: condos, costa rica real estate, costa rica property. Visit us for more info at: http://www.jaco-bay.com/

8:57 pm  
Blogger helan said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Barbara

http://www.ipodepot.info

1:49 am  
Blogger helan said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Barbara

http://www.ipodepot.info

1:50 am  
Blogger Chris said...

Legacy Realty Group, Inc, your source for Branson real estate. If you own real estate that you're thinking of selling, I would be happy to provide you with a FREE Home Evaluation. http://www.gobransonhomes.com

12:13 pm  
Anonymous real estate in Philippines said...

I agree with your points completely. In real estate investment, just like in equity investment, one has to find a value situation or it's just not worth it.

Deirdre Gonzales

7:59 am  
Blogger Daisy Williams said...

Hello

I am Daisy Williams and I am a regular Blogger of "your finance manager", where I have mainly concentrated on basic financial factors. I have also a site which is related to finance. It provides information on various financial related problems, insuring your health and its consequences. And I always try to upgrade those issues. I have come across your site http://village-times.blogspot.com/ and the contents are very good sound, interesting and helpful. In that case I will be very thankful if you can give me certain ideas to help develop my blog. Moreover can we go for link exchange for our sites? Since our sites are related I think it will boost our sites further and attract more traffic. My sites will provide you a good opportunity as your requirements.

If you have decided, please reply me to daisy.williams83@gmail.com. 

Waiting for your recent reply.

Thanks & With Regards,
Daisy Williams

12:01 pm  
Anonymous Dominican Real Estate said...

Real Estate Punta Cana Punta Cana is part of the newly created Punta Cana-Bavaro-Veron-Macao municipal district in La Altagracia, the easternmost province of the Dominican Republic.

9:35 am  
Blogger Ahsan Jilani said...

I agree with your points completely.
Send gifts to pakistan | cakes to pakistan |Flowers to pakistan

6:25 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Great post... if you want to buy some products shop n0w

Online Shopping in Pakistan

11:06 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home